CASD-SL is a Sierra Leone-based organization fighting violence against women, operating in a difficult post-civil war context and in a country plagued by poverty, malnutrition, and malaria.
Assist CASD-SL to define the right strategy and the right webdesign to maximize its visibility and fundraising.
A completely revamped fundraising structure and strategy, including:
- A new board of directors
- A new narrative
- A theory of change
- New impact metrics
- An international awareness
- An improved reporting showing measurable impact
- A better SDG focus
- Gamification through the use of new technologies such as blockchain
- A diversification of funding sources including e-commerce
A fully customized and responsive website including:
- An integrated payment gateway including donations in crypto-currencies
- A functionality allowing donors to create their own fundraising campaigns
- A new visual identity
- A new content
- A new tone
- An improved SEO
Spreading Optimism on a challenging issue
Fighting violence against women is not an easy task. We opted for a more optimistic, hopeful image rather than exposing the issue itself. Hence the brightly colored CTA buttons and a more positive presentation highlighting the results of the organization’s activity in order to attract more support.